- I understand that each vendor, regardless of booth sizes, will receive 2 vendor passes to the event. If I need more than 1 helper, I will be required to pay an extra $5.00 admission for each day they come to help out (this is payable at the door). This does not apply to set-up. You can have as many people helping you as you wish for set up and tear down.
- Registration is non-transferable to anyone else without the prior consent from the organizers of Geeked Out Events.
- I am aware that I may not share my spot with other vendors/dealers/artisans, unless we all are working under the same business name and part of the same company!
- I agree to not sell any fakes or reproductions (this includes, but not limited to: Lego, Funkos, video games, 3D printed China knock offs, etc). Freedom of art is allowed, so long as your art is not a direct copy using 3D printing and does not encroach on intellectual properties (example: you cannot 3D print a LEGO mini figure and then paint it a different colour or turn it in to a keychain or jewelry piece - what IS allowed: taking an authentic LEGO mini figure and making it into a necklace).
- I agree to stay within my allotted space and will not encroach on my neighbours booths or into the aisles where customers would be walking. I will keep my booth clean and my products easily accessible for customers (no tripping hazards, etc). I also understand there will not be space between booths or behind them and will plan my set-up accordingly so I allow myself room to get in and out of my own booth.
- I will not disrespect fellow vendors, customers, volunteers or the organizers of Geeked Out by packing up early. In doing so, I understand, I will not be invited back for future events.
- Cancelling my booth registration after a payment has been made means I will get a credit towards a future Geeked Out Event. If I give less than 48 hours notice or are a no-show, I will forfeit any credit and risk not being invited back for future events.
- I will read over the Vendor Guide that will be sent out 2 weeks prior to the event, from top to bottom, before asking any questions. This guide will be a great tool to every question you might have about set-up and what to expect before, during and after the event. Any questions or concerns, we encourage you to email us - we guarantee we are easy to work with but we also expect our vendors to do some work themselves as well which includes reading over material we send out.
- Marketing: Not only encouraged, but it is mandatory to help us spread the word. We understand not everyone has social media (or uses it often), but you likely have friends, family, customers you can help spread the word too. VERY IMPORTANT: Do not create your own event page on Facebook. Use the one we have created! If you own / run a physical store or will be attending other events, we can get you some handouts for your customers (just ask us and we will get them to you).